Our hassle-free acquisition process allows qualified Shopify store owners to sell their business in as little as two weeks.
Exo Drones sold for
Barn Chic sold for
Jack Archer sold for
The amount you see in an offer is the amount youʼll get.
If you meet our qualifications, weʼll extend an offer.
Fully move on to whatʼs next while our in-house team takes over.
Easy as 1,2,3Get started ->
If youʼre happy with your cash offer and accept it, we will then move into a 2-week diligence phase where our team confirms your store is acquisition-ready.Get started ->
If everything checks out, you will receive 80% of the sale price while beginning the transfer process. Once complete, weʼll immediately send you the remaining 20%.Get started ->
If your store meets the following criteria, thereʼs a great chance youʼll get an OpenStore offer.
6+months of operations
$500k+ in net sales to consumer audiences
Majority of customers & sales are in the U.S.
Product category isnʼt restricted on Facebook
“This was a dream come true for me. I strived to start and build a brand in America. Today, Iʼm a profitable, exited founder on a mission.”
“For the first time since starting Barn Chic, I was able to take a vacation and didnʼt turn on my computer once. Thanks to OpenStore, Iʼve found a real balance.”
“With OpenStore, I’m done selling my business in two months – a year sooner than I expected. That year of my time is worth millions to me.”
“Working with OpenStore was a great experience! The team was top-notch. The process was super organized and easy. I would highly recommend them if you're thinking of selling your business!”
Get your offer in 1 day, cash in 2 weeks, move on in 3 months